Intelligence Analyst 2/3 (Order of Battle)- TS/SCI w/poly required.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a proactive junior to mid-level professional to join our team of dedicated analysts supporting ongoing research and analysis focused on Order of Battle for conventional and strategic military forces.
The ideal candidate will:
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of experience working in military intelligence and Order of Battle
- Knowledge of order-of-battle systems, processes, status, and procedures
- Experience evaluating data from a variety of sources, including open source and classified sources
- Capable of creating presentations in a variety of formats to support analysts' briefing requirements (there may be opportunities to attend such briefings to provide area expertise);
- Ability to use and manipulate various MS Office tools
- Experience working in one of the following AOR will be India
This position is located in Northern Virginia and requires a CURRENT , active TS/SCI with Polygraph.
This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
This requisition may be filled at either a level 2 or a level 3.
Basic Qualifications for a level 2 are a Bachelors degree in military history, political science, international relations, security studies, intelligence analysis, or other related discipline and 2 years of experience in military intelligence issues. Experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
Basic Qualifications for a level 3 are a Bachelors degree military history, political science, international relations, security studies, intelligence analysis, or other related discipline and 5 years of experience in military intelligence issues. Experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
Active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance required.
Preferred Qualifications: Proficiency with MS Office
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top