Integration, Operations, and Staffing Manager 3
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems Research, Technology and Engineering (RT&E) organization is seeking an Integration, Operations & Staffing Manager, reporting to the Palmdale Aircraft Integration Center of Excellence (PAICoE) Engineering Director for Flight Test. The Manager is responsible for the integration of the Director's site initiatives, Technical Operations, and resource planning within RT&E as well as the staffing process across the Flight Test Directorate.
The Integration, Operations & Staffing organization is responsible for skills inclusive of Technical Operations and Flight Test administrative support.
The selected candidate will have Responsibility, Authority and Accountability (RAA) for the following:
- Support site integration activities and PAICoE Flight Test Director initiatives
- Manage common organizational structure for Flight Test, CoP and associated allocations
- Manage staffing, redeployment and release processes across the Flight Test Directorate
- Develop and Implement a common staffing fulfillment process across the Flight Test Directorate
- Provide oversight/management of all common personnel processes across the Directorate
- Functional management of Flight Test Technical Operations personnel
- Develop and execute plans for Flight Test NCTA, Capital and Indirect budgets
- Principle interface for Sector/cross-directorate initiatives
Bachelor's Degree in STEM or Business and 7+ years of industry experience
5+ years of management and/or team lead of people
Knowledge of project management concepts
Active In-Scope DOD Secret Clearance
Experience as a functional manager
Recent experience supporting Manager and Director level RT&E executives
Leadership roles on major program, supporting staffing, retention and relocation assessments
Familiarity with engineering execution metrics
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top