Integration Engineer - Electronics
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Electronics Engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in San Diego, CA.
Our team is looking for a highly-motivated mid-level engineer who is a self-starter. This job entails the integration and troubleshooting of software and hardware integration of ground systems ranging in complexity from a single rack of equipment to 40+. The candidate will develop installation procedures, install software, verify defect resolution and capability integration.
The selected candidate should thrive in a fast-paced work environment with high expectations, significantly diverse assignments, collaborative/team settings across all levels.
- Bachelor's Degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) discipline from an accredited university with 9 years of STEM related experience OR a Master's Degree in a STEM discipline with 7 years of STEM related experience OR a PhD in a STEM discipline with 4 years of STEM related experience
- An active in-scope DoD Top Secret Clearance
- The ability to obtain special program access
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Master's Degree
- Drafting Experience (Catia, Visio, or equivalent)
- Ground Systems Experience
- Teamcenter Experience
- Configuration Management Experience
- Quality Assurance Experience
- Intermediate Understanding of Windows
- Intermediate Understanding of Unix
- Intermediate Understanding of VMware
- Intermediate Understanding of Networking
- EVMS Exposure
- Tech Writing Experience
- Strong Communication Skills
- Special Program Access
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top