Integration and Test - Engineer Systems 4
Integration & Test (Software)
- Perform integration planning, integration tests, functional and time line analyses, detailed trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications, specifically for I&T
- Perform technical planning, systems integration, requirements certification, cost, risk, supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems
- Perform analyses at all levels of total system product to include concept, design, test, integration, installation, operation, maintenance and decommissioning
- Ensure the logical and systematic conversion of customer requirements into total system solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule and cost constraints
Review and decompose concept level engineering documentation (CONOPS documents, system architecture descriptions, system specifications), to support test plan generation (Verification Plan, Factory Test Plan and Site Test Plans). Execute development and tests to ensure understanding of testability of requirements. Contribute to developing briefings to obtain customer concurrence on finalized concepts and requirements. When necessary, lead technical teams, provide guidance and specific instructions to less experienced engineers. Perform his/her tasks without appreciable direction in determining objectives and assignments.
- Bachelors’ degree in electrical engineering or a STEM related discipline with 9 years of experience and significant experience in systems engineering and/or testing of software or hardware development
- U.S. Citizen with current Secret/SCI clearance
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to work independently and within a group
- Working knowledge of the systems engineering discipline
- Able to obtain a passport and visa to support periodic travel to international field sites
- Software test experience
- Knowledge of or experience with related programs and its operational sites
- Full working knowledge of NGAS or NGMS procedures and practices
- Requirements and interface engineering experience or systems engineering experience
- DOORS requirements management experience
- Test experience on CISCO, Unix, Linux, and Windows-based LANs/WANs
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top