Integrated Project Management Task Lead/Manager
- Radcliff, KY
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
The Northrop Grumman Defense Systems sector is seeking an experienced Integrated Project Management Task Lead on a Full-Service IT Support contract that includes application sustainment and development, and system performance analytics for the US Army Human Resources Command located at Fort Knox, KY.
The Integrated Project Management Task Lead will be responsible for leading projects that provide software engineering and maintenance, data quality and analysis and IT governance services and products in support of the Army's Human Capital Domain. As the Integrated Project Manager, your role and duties will include and will not be limited to:
- Oversee and manage the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serve as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
- Review status of projects and budgets; manage schedules and prepare status reports.
- Assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develop mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
- Participate in the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract.
- Build a trusted relationship with the client organization members and channels the NG and vendor team focus on the US Army Human Resources Command mission.
- Participate in recruiting and mentoring team members for effective assimilation into the client and NG teams .
It is required that the Integrated Project Management Task Lead has the following:
- Bachelors degree and a minimum of 9 years of relevant experience; or, a Master's degree and 7 years, or a PhD and 4 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in System Design, Development and Sustainment concepts.
- Experience with IT system sustainment.
- Experience in Systems Operations and Maintenance.
- U.S. citizenship and a DoD Secret clearance.
It is desirable that the Integrated Project Management Task Lead has the following:
- Five plus years' experience with DoD or Army hardware/software and applications development, installation, maintenance, operation, and testing efforts.
- Five plus years' experience in monitoring, testing, troubleshooting and performing corrective actions for IT systems.
- Experience with Risk Management Framework, vulnerability assessments, Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVA) reporting, and cybersecurity problem resolution.
- Five plus years' experience in engineering and implementation.
- Five plus years' experience supervising and managing IT support personnel.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Back to top