INSPECTOR A (Second Shift)
- Annapolis, MD
At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We're looking for innovators who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we'll support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At Northrop Grumman, you'll have the resources, support, and team to do some of the best work of your career.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is looking for a talented 2nd Shift Inspector to join our team in Annapolis, MD!
The Undersea System Quality Mission Excellence team is looking for a candidate with experience in evaluating a variety of purchased and internally manufactured components, to determine if drawing/specification requirements are met. The candidate must be able to utilize inspection equipment and procedures to determine pass/fail evaluations. The position also includes ensuring the inspection equipment is properly maintained and calibrated and environmental conditions are adequate for inspection processes including lighting, cleanliness and availability of documentation and tools.
- High School diploma or equivalent with 6+ years of inspection experience
- The ability to read and understand drawings
- Training in Geometric Tolerance Test (Y14.5 GMT)
- Experience using mechanical inspection tools (calipers, micrometers, co-ordinate measuring machines)
- Experience programing co-ordinate measuring machines
- Ability to obtain a DoD Secret clearance (US Citizenship required)
- Experience in SAP
- Experience or certifications for Weld Inspection and Non-Destructive testing methods
- Experience in internal auditing in the ISO environment
Back to top