Information Systems Technical Analyst 4
Northrop Grumman is looking for a dynamic Strategy & Portfolio Team Lead to become part of Northrop Grumman's IT Solutions PMO (Program Management Office) for Corporate and Enterprise Services & Chief Strategy Office (ES&CSO). The lead will provide overall technology thought leadership, strategy, and IT portfolio management.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Learn and understand current inventory of IT applications supporting Corporate and ES&CSO
- Perform analysis of application portfolio and identify strategic opportunities for efficiency and recurring cost reduction
- Foster and promote new ideas and innovation for next generation of technology
- Understand and apply industry best practices
- Shape and support strategy development and technology discussions
- Provide support and develop templates and plans for strategic customer engagements
- Support development of LRSP elements and Sector Operating Objectives (SOOs) on behalf of the Corporate and ES&CSO PMO
- In conjunction with PMO staff, develop annual IT project plan and budgets to support LRSP IT planning
- Assist and support development and prioritization of business cases for IT investment projects
- Maximize alignment of IT services with the Enterprise Services operating model, strategies, and investments
- Develop, prepare, and coordinate materials for quarterly Investment Review Board meetings
- Work with PMO staff to develop 3-5 year customer roadmaps
- Identify and assist in execution of innovative ideas and activities geared toward consolidation and simplification of IT portfolio
- Develop, present, and obtain approvals for budgets, project plans, and IT initiatives
- Manage, evaluate, and monitor investment portfolio
- Identify and lead process improvement activities around identification, categorization, and prioritization of investment projects
- Bachelor's degree with 9 years of relevant experience in Information Technology delivery and support; 7 years with a Master's degree.
- The qualified candidate must be customer-focused with proven technology leadership skills and excellent communication skills.
- The qualified candidate must have the ability to provide strategic direction and business case analysis regarding our IT products, processes, applications, and technology
- Leadership, peer engagement, and highly effective collaboration across multiple organizations
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain a Secret clearance
- Experience in a high-profile customer-facing role.
- Creative thinking, with strong organizational and analytical skills
Prior experience in:
o IT strategy development and shaping
o Program Management or primary role supporting external facing information technology business
o Program/customer communication and collaboration, energy, self-motivation, and innovative ideas in support of goals and objectives
o Program execution and services delivery
o IT governance, processes, and automation to provide visibility into the implementation of the Enterprise systems including ability to assess status, progress, and identify conflicts and issues
o Risk and opportunity assessment and development of technology investment business case
o Conflict resolution and schedule/project prioritization
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top