Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO Support TO-25) 3/4
Do you desire a patriotic role and the chance to defend our nation's cyber infrastructure? Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to our customers? If so, then look to join the Northrop Grumman Mission Systems team.
The Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO Support TO-25) 3/4 role will be located in Arlington, VA. This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
- Support staff to the ISSO will help provide certification and accreditation capabilities to the HIRT, NCATS and other NCCIC lab environments, deployable field kits, and associated elements.
- Additional responsibilities will include: Managing, tracking and/or otherwise supporting security project tasks; including but not limited to security controls development and implementation, security testing and remediation, compliance tracking, and documentation for management and auditing activities; tracking of lab and field kit assets.
- Participating in meetings with stakeholders including but not limited to DHS OCIO personnel, NPPD Compliance officers, NPPD and CS&C Privacy officers, Public Affairs stakeholders, and CS&C partner organizations who submit requirements and change requests.
- Supporting the O&M of lab environments and field kit assets.
- Supporting regular updates to the lab and field kit technology by applying experience and demonstrated expertise in applying Agile engineering methodologies in a Federal environment.
- Supporting the growth, expansion, and continuous modernization of the lab environment(s) and associated technologies.
Basic Qualifications - To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below. This requisition may be filled at either a level 3 or 4.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field with a minimum of 5 years' experience required for level 3 role.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field with a minimum of 9 years' experience required for level 4 role.
- Active Top Secret Security Clearance required. In addition, selected candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a favorably adjudicated DHS background investigation (EOD) for continued employment.
- Must have previous Certification and Accreditation experience.
- Must be an expert at developing strategic-level plans and have strong knowledge and experience in cybersecurity information technology and security applications.
Preferred Qualifications - Candidates with these preferred skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Current active DHS SCI and EOD.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top