Information Sys Tech Analyst 3
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers Worldwide. The Enterprise Operations Tools team is seeking a proven technical leader to join a virtual IT team.
This role includes providing configuration support of advanced application and IT infrastructure monitoring tools as well as working with system and application administrators to design and implement monitoring solutions. Must be able to work independently under the direction of the Enterprise Operations Tools Manager, have strong communication skills and be able to interface with all levels of ES & CSO personnel. The successful candidate will be able to grasp information quickly and probe when additional information is needed, all while operating in a virtual teaming environment.
Activities include the ability to configure our tools to meet the needs of our customers; working with our customer to demonstrate how they can get value from the tools in supporting their service areas, implementing new features and integrating the tools with other tools to provide enhanced views and provide recurring support of the tools. Support the Tool Team Manager when needed in other areas including configuration management and automation. Also participate in other IT Service Management activities within the Enterprise Operations tower as needed.
- 5 years of relevant experience with a Bachelors in Science degree; 3 Years with Masters; 0 Years with PhD.
- Experience with vRealize Hyperic, vRealize Operations, or other similar application monitoring tools
- Knowledge in the areas of API's including SOAP and RESTful
- Familiarity with IT Virtual and Physical Architecture
- Experience working with network devices and servers
- Able to troubleshoot technical problems effectively.
- ITIL Foundations Certification
- Experience with the NG IT Service Management Tool Set – vFire or any other IT Service Desk Toolsets
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top