Information Sys Project Mgr 3
Our Technology Services Division, located in Seaside, CA, has an opportunity for an experienced Information Systems Project Management 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals
Work as a member of a Northrop Grumman TS team supporting DMDC. We are seeking a highly motivated person to serve and be responsible for the project management of one or more software engineering projects.
- Leads and directs one or more project teams engaged in the design, implementation and modification of IT projects that span across functional organizations.
- Prepares project execution plan and identifies appropriate technical and business resources needed for the team.
- Ensures projects are completed on schedule, within budget.
- Bachelor's Degree plus 5 years of experience or 3 years with a MS. Additional years of experience may be substituted in lieu of degree .
- Recent, hands-on experience designing and developing J2EE applications.
- Strong software development project management experience.
- Complete understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories and concepts in the field.
- Ability to provide innovative solutions to highly complex technical problems; general knowledge of other related disciplines
- Experience working in a deadline-driven environment, handling and prioritizing multiple tasks. Works under general direction, independently determines and develops approach to solutions.
- Previous experience acting as an advisor to management & customers on advanced technical research studies and applications.
- Well founded, written and verbal communication skills are absolutely essential to communicate effectively across all levels of staff and management.
- Position of Public Trust clearance
- Experience in System Architecture & Design .
- Prior or current experience of Defense Human Resource Agency Field Activities projects/programs.
- Familiarity with government environments and standards is desired.
- Experience with RDBMS, including Oracle is desired.
- Independent self-starter who can multi-task across projects and effectively organize under tight deadlines is desired.
- Ability to analyze existing development lifecycle processes / procedures to identify possible refinements & enhancements a plus.
- Software application development experience a plus.
- Advanced level knowledge of JIRA and MS Share Point.
- Oracle development experience, DBA experience.
- PMP, SCRUM certification.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top