Industrial Security Analyst-2
- Huntsville, AL
Join Northrop Grumman on our continued mission to push the boundaries of possible across land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace. Enjoy a culture where your voice is valued and start contributing to our team of passionate professionals providing real-life solutions to our world's biggest challenges. We take pride in creating purposeful work and allowing our employees to grow and achieve their goals every day by Defining Possible. With our competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, we have the right opportunities to fit your life and launch your career today.
When you join Northrop Grumman, you'll have the opportunity to connect with coworkers in an environment that's uniquely caring, diverse, and respectful. Employees share experiences, insights, perspectives, and creative solutions with some of the best minds in the industry. We collaborate through integrated product teams, cross-functional teams, and employee resource groups, while thriving through the support of training and development, mentors and every day coaching, along with extensive health and work/life benefits. We're committed to our employees' professional and personal development and success.
Northrop Grumman recruits top talent with traditional and non-traditional backgrounds in order to ensure our team is united, connected, skilled, focused and innovative. An inclusive workplace of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is the key to our performance. At Northrop Grumman, we want our employees to bring their whole self to work. All your different sides are welcome here, as we believe they make our team, our products and our services, that much better.
The Industrial Security Analyst 2 position is tasked to perform day-to-day security activities for multiple programs located throughout the NG Huntsville Campus. Campus security support entails the implementation and compliance with the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual, Missile Defense Agency and U.S. Army requirements & regulations, Contract Security Classification Guides and Northrop Grumman Policy and Procedures. The job responsibilities for this position are reliant upon basic experience in all aspects of the following Security disciplines: Personnel Security, Physical Security, Document Control, Operations Security (OPSEC), Industrial Security, and Communications Security (COMSEC).
- 3 Years with Bachelors; or 1 Year with Masters; experience to include Industrial security or related; An additional 4 years of applicable work experience may be substituted for Bachelor's Degree
- Basic understanding of NISPOM and other government regulatory and compliance standards
- Current active Secret clearance with ability to obtain/maintain Top Secret security clearance
- Basic understanding of the NISPOM
- Experience handling COMSEC materials
- Experience with Physical Security Hardware - Locks, Doors, etc.
- Basic understanding of ITAR and Export Controls
- Proficient with JPAS, NCAISS, NCCS, NISS and SIMS
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)
Back to top