Industrial Security Analyst 4
Northrop Grumman is looking for an senior Industrial Security Analyst that develops, and administers security programs and procedures for classified or proprietary materials, documents, and equipment. Studies and implements federal security regulations that apply to company operations. Obtains rulings, interpretations, and acceptable deviations for compliance with regulations from government agencies. Prepares manuals outlining regulations, and establishes procedures for handling, storing, and keeping records, and for granting personnel and visitors access to restricted records and materials. Conducts security education classes and security audits. Investigates security violations and prepares reports specifying preventive action to be taken.
This is an opportunity to apply proven security leadership skills in a dynamic and challenging environment. This security professional ensures all programs on-site maintain security compliance with government/company regulations and strives for excellence in executing program security milestones.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 10 years Security experience or a HS diploma and 18 years of security experience.
- Knowledge and familiarity with the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) as well as the DoD Manuals required.
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of current Security Automated Systems (JPAS and SIMS)
- Final Secret clearance required to start with a in scope investigation within the last 6 years.
- Master's degree and 8 years of Industrial security experience
- Active Top Secret Clearance
- ISP Certification
- Experience working in a DOD environment
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top