Industrial Security Analyst 3
Northrop Grumman is looking for a Industrial Security Analyst to develop and administer security programs and procedures for classified or proprietary materials, documents, and equipment. Studies and implements federal Physical Security regulations that apply to company operations. Obtains rulings, interpretations, and acceptable deviations for compliance with Physical Security regulations from government agencies. Prepares manuals outlining Physical Security regulations, and establishes procedures for handling, storing, and keeping records, and for granting personnel and visitors access to restricted records and materials. Be able to conducts security education classes and security audits. Investigates security violations and prepares reports specifying preventive action to be taken. Is considered an expert in Physical Security operations and Government regulation and requirements.
- Bachelors and 6 years security experience or Masters and 3 years of security experience required
- Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility (SSBI within 5 years) required
- 6 years minimum of managing standard operating procedures for special access programs.
- 3 years minimum working knowledge of DOD 5205.7 Volumes, DOD 5200.01 Volumes, ICD 705, ICD 705-1 Technical Security Standards, and NISPOM.
- Security Fundamentals Professionals Certification (SFPC)
- Special Program Security Certification (SPSC)
- Physical Security Certification (PSC)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top