Industrial Security Analyst 3
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
We are currently seeking an Industrial Security Analyst to join our team in Melbourne, FL. The successful candidate will be expected to perform any of the following functions, but not limited to: Develop, and administer security programs and procedures for classified or proprietary materials, documents, and equipment. Study and implement federal security regulations that apply to company operations. Obtain rulings, interpretations, and acceptable deviations for compliance with regulations from government agencies. Prepare manuals outlining regulations, and establishes procedures for handling, storing, and keeping records, and for granting personnel and visitors access to restricted records and materials. Conduct security education classes and security audits. Investigate security violations and prepare reports specifying preventive action to be taken.
- Bachelors degree and 6 years of Security experience or a Masters degree and 4 years of security experience
- Active Final D.O.D. Secret Clearance must be held and maintained.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a "Final" D.O.D. Top Secret security clearance and Special Program Access (SAP). U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Must be knowledgeable in various industrial security disciplines
- Previous security experience
- Previous DoD experience
- Familiar and proficient with NISPOM regulations
- Previous SAP and/or SCI experience
- Familiar and proficient with DoDM regulations
- Knowledgeable and proficient with JPAS
- Ability to effectively write reports and communicateinformation with team members and fellow employees.
- Ability to work in a team environment with minimal oversight.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with security peers and program management team members
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top