Industrial Security Analyst 3
Northrop Grumman is looking for an Industrial Security Analyst that develops, and administers security programs and procedures for classified or proprietary materials, documents, and equipment. Studies and implements federal security regulations that apply to company operations. Obtains rulings, interpretations, and acceptable deviations for compliance with regulations from government agencies. Prepares manuals outlining regulations, and establishes procedures for handling, storing, and keeping records, and for granting personnel and visitors access to restricted records and materials. Conducts security education classes and security audits. Investigates security violations and prepares reports specifying preventive action to be taken.Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree
- 6 years of security experience
- Experienced in SAP operations, personnel security and adjudicative criteria, physical security, safeguarding, and computer security concepts.
- Must minimally have final Secret clearance within 6 year scope.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain special access program access.
- NISPOM and DoDM manual series background
- Contractor Program Security Officer Experience, especially in USAF SAP environments.
- Masters degree
- 8 years industrial security experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top