Industrial Security Analyst 3
Northrop Grumman is looking for a Industrial Security Analyst to provide day to daysupport for sitesecurity operationswhich include: Contingency planning, badging operations,visitor support, alarm testing, Insider Threat investigations, destruction operations, and physical security.
- Active DoD secret security clearance with current background investigation.
- Bachelors degree & 6 years of security experience or a Masters degree & 4 years experience
- Ability to obtain and maintain special program access.
- TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelors degree in criminal justice
- 6 plus years industrial security for an aerospace organization.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top