Industrial Security Analyst 3
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems sector is seeking an Industrial Security Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in El Segundo, CA.
Put your years of experience into a future of excellence. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Security Team supporting various programs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Develops, and administers security programs and procedures for classified or proprietary materials, documents, and equipment. Studies and implements federal security regulations that apply to company operations. Obtains rulings, interpretations, and acceptable deviations for compliance with regulations from government agencies. Prepares manuals outlining regulations, and establishes procedures for handling, storing, and keeping records, and for granting personnel and visitors access to restricted records and materials. Conducts security education classes and security audits. Investigates security violations and prepares reports specifying preventive action to be taken.
- CPSO is ultimately responsible for all security functions within the Program.
- Operate and administer SAP/SAR security program IAW DD254.
- Ensure adherence to all federal security regulations.
- Responsible for accurate data input into an access control database.
- Maintain document control inventories.
- Reconcile multiple databases for accuracy
- Provide briefings/debriefings to personnel for activities such as: new hires, terminations, foreign defensive travel.
- Responsible for annual Self-Inspection.
- Coordinates escort activities within SAP area.
- Interface with Program Management Team, Customer, and suppliers.
- Write security operational plans for program implementation.
- Bachelor's degree and 6 years of CPSO experience or Master's degree and 4 years of CPSO experience.
- Current DoD TS clearance.
- Experience with Microsoft office
- MS degree
- Knowledgeable and able to answer questions; provide procedure and policy guidance, and supply approvals in accordance with federal regulations.
- Experience working with customer-based security components.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to interact with internal/external customers and across organizational elements.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top