Industrial Security Analyst 2
Develops, and administers security programs and procedures for classified or proprietary materials, documents, and equipment. Studies and implements federal security regulations that apply to company operations. Obtains rulings, interpretations, and acceptable deviations for compliance with regulations from government agencies. Prepares manuals outlining regulations, and establishes procedures for handling, storing, and keeping records, and for granting personnel and visitor access to restricted records and materials. Conducts security education classes and security audits. Investigates security violations and prepares reports specifying preventive action to be taken.
- Responsible for the maintenance of up-to-date records and the submission of required accounting reports. The Contractor shall serve as an alternate COMSEC Custodian assisting the Government COMSEC Custodian and providing continuity of operations in the Government COMSEC custodian's absence
- Experience in upgrading cryptographic device firmware and interoperability of firmware versions between enterprise encryptors.
- Knowledge of KG-175's and KG 250's.
- Provide hands-on installation, maintenance, configuration and troubleshooting of COMSEC equipment required.
- Experience in the programming and operational functions of approved key fill devices
- Provide training and COMSEC oversight to local and remote site personnel.
This position will require travel to locations overseas for a period of up to one year, as required. Must be able to obtain a JP Morgan corporate credit card. Final Top Secret Clearance required to start.
Bachelors Degree or equivalent and 3 years of related experience. In lieu of formal education, 5 years of directly related experience may be considered. Must be medically cleared to deploy to OCONUS location. Top Secret Clearance required to start employment.
Preferred Qualifications: Top Secret / Secret Compartmented Information
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top