Industrial Security Analyst 2
Northrop Grumman is looking for a Industrial Security Analyst that develops, and administers security programs and procedures for classified or proprietary materials, documents, and equipment. Studies and implements federal security regulations that apply to company operations. Obtains rulings, interpretations, and acceptable deviations for compliance with regulations from government agencies. Prepares manuals outlining regulations, and establishes procedures for handling, storing, and keeping records, and for granting personnel and visitors access to restricted records and materials. Conducts security education classes and security audits. Investigates security violations and prepares reports specifying preventive action to be taken. Support operations and be available to work after hours and weekends as needed.
- GED or High School Diploma and 7 years of security experience or 3 Years with Bachelorsor1 Year with Masters
- Active SSBI with an investigation completed in the last 6 years
- Ability to obtain and maintain special program access
- Top Secret Clearance-Investigation date within 6 years.
- Meet eligibility requirements for SAP access
- Investigations, report writing, interview skills
- Counterintelligence reporting and tracking
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top