Industrial Security Analyst
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Industrial Security Analyst 4 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located near Palmdale, California.
Realize the rewards of conquering a new challenge, starting in a responsible growth position, in a highly service minded team environment that offers multiple career opportunities.
In this dynamic position, you will:
- Develop and administer security programs and procedures for classified and proprietary materials, documents, and equipment
- Study and implement federal security regulations that apply to company operations
- Obtain rulings, interpretations, and acceptable deviations for compliance with regulations from government agencies
- Prepare manuals outlining regulations, and establishes procedures for handling, storing, and keeping records, and for granting personnel and visitor access to restricted areas, information and materials
- Conduct security education classes, briefings, and security audits
- Investigate security violations and prepare reports specifying preventive action to be taken
- Act as a lead for the Industrial Security Team
- Minimum 10 years' experience with Bachelor's degree OR 8 years with Masters. Additional work experience may be used in lieu of degree
- Strong Physical Security background
- Must be willing to work a flexible work schedule that may include extended shifts, holidays, and weekends and support on call status for 24/7 and 365 days a year
- Must be able to obtain a valid U.S. passport and be willing to accept customer furnished quarters for a period up to 120 days away from primary work location
- Must comply with mobility requirements such as chemical warfare training and immunizations that may include anthrax and smallpox. Must meet medical requirements for worldwide travel
- Experience with DoD regulations, NISPOM and supplements, JAFAN, and JSIG
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to perform daily tasks with minimal oversight and problem solve in an efficient, security-minded manner, while recognizing when to defer to management
- US Citizenship required
- Active Top Secret clearance required
- Ability to lead a diverse team of multi-disciplined experts in Industrial Security field
- Active Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
- Experience with SAP and SCIF regulations and guidelines
- Familiarity with the policies and procedures for classified document marking, protection, storage, transmittal, and destruction
- Experience maintaining and interpreting Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Security Plans, CONOPS, etc.
- Skilled in providing security-relevant training and briefings
- Experience with drafting and managing Fixed Facility Checklists
- COMSEC experience to include equipment and key inventory and management
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, proactive, and possesses excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player
- Ability to produce results in a fast-paced environment with the ability to meet iterative deadlines
- Previous experience providing on-site security consulting support for a technical project, preferably with a federal customer
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top