- Clinton, UT
Climb to new heights on your journey when you start Defining Possible with Northrop Grumman. Enjoy a purposeful career in aeronautics that is crucial to the way we connect and protect our world across land, sea, and air. Bring your experience and take advantage of this opportunity to discover how you can start to push past possible and achieve your goals today. Enjoy a diverse, collaborative environment with professionals across the nation ready to help launch your career.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for an Industrial Engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Clearfield, UT.
The selected candidate will help transition start up programs to full production capability for various space, aircraft, and ground systems.
- Help analyzes and design sequence of operations and work flow to improve efficiencies in plant and production facilities and equipment layouts
- Help to establish methods for maximum utilization of production facilities and personnel.
- May assist in establishing accident prevention measures.
- Assist in conducting studies pertaining to cost control, cost reduction, inventory control, and production record systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and 2 years of performing industrial engineering functions
- Must have the ability to obtain a DoD Secret clearance
- Must have the ability to obtain a special program access clearance
- Knowledge in Aerospace or Avionics
- Bachelor's Degree in industrial engineering
- Knowledge of engineering standards (ex: Time and motion studies)
Back to top