Imagery Analyst 4
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is looking for an Imagery Analyst with an active Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph clearance to join our team of qualified and diverse individuals. This position provides the opportunity to discover emerging
technologies and apply innovative approaches. The individual is expected to possess a variety of skills and analysis techniques coupled with an intuitive nature. This position is in the Washington, DC Metro Area, with some local travel possible.
- Assist in developing products with post-production equipment and software applications
- Help identify manipulation and maliciousness within images
- Develop quality images through use of sharpen, enhance, and processing
- Collaborate with external teams for process, data, and system understanding
- Collaborate with customers to determine the nature of problems, evaluate options, and offer recommendations for solutions
- Communicate project status and technical findings
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, mathematics, business, or other related technical degree (4 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for degree) and 10 years of experience in image analysis and enhancements
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience in de-noising, correction, and reconstructing (sharpening) of Images
- Experience with scaling/pixel interpolation, re-size, or rescaling the image or video to larger resolution
- Experience with shadowing, exposures, frame averaging, and speed reduction
- Active Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top