Huntington Beach Event - RF Engineers
"At Mission Systems sector – with its 27,000 employees in 20 countries – we're using our expertise in information and electronic systems to address our customers' highest-priority missions. Join us in harnessing the disruptive force of the digital transformation to create mission-winning technologies to help protect freedom and security for our nation and its allies.
Northrop Grumman Mission System's Engineering is hosting an invitation-only hiring event in Huntington Beach, CA to meet you!
When: Tuesday, April 25th, 2017
Time: 3:00 - 7:00 p.m.
We are looking for Embedded Software Engineers and Software Developers in the following areas to join our team for opportunities in our Southern California and San Diego locations*. If you would like to be considered for this event, please apply so that we can have our team review your resume against our growing business needs!
- Northrop Grumman Mission System's has similar skillset needs across the nation as well."
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Demonstrated knowledge with RF/Microwave product design and development in a technical leadership capacity
- Demonstrated understanding of RF/Microwave design principles and testing techniques
- Demonstrated success working individually as part of a team requiring very little supervision or as a team leader.
- Must be able to obtain a SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Candidates with previous cutting edge experience in a RF/Microwave development environment
- Previous classroom or on the job experience with one or more of the following tools; PSpice, AWR Microwave Office, Sonnet, HFSS, SpectraSys/Genesys, OrCad/PADS, and Mentor Board Station and Expedition Schematic/Layout
- MSEE or PhD
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top