Human Resources Business Partner 3
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking a Human Resources Business Partner 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Herndon, VA.
At Northrop Grumman, our work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology protects. It's not the systems that drive us: it's the soldier our systems bring home. It's not just the equipment that motivates us: it's the people our equipment protects. It's not the innovation that gets us up in the morning: it's whom those innovations serve. We're united by our work to help people, and that mission makes our team even stronger.
We are seeking an experienced HR Business Partner for the Applied Mission Technologies business unit. This role shapes and influences business strategy as it applies to human capital, retention and development, as well as change management.
Key areas of demonstrated focus include organizational effectiveness, talent acquisition and retention, employee development & talent management, recognition & rewards, and workforce-engagement-related initiatives. The successful candidate will become an integral partner with the business and bring subject matter expertise and coaching to all levels of management.
Additionally, the successful candidate will be a key member of the HR organization collaborating on projects, initiatives, and strategy.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Exercise sound, independent judgment in providing guidance and conflict resolution and change management
- Effectively and proactively collaborate in a diversified team environment
- Quickly learn and influence key business decisions
- Identify and provide direction to determine priorities to achieve timeline targets and goals
- Manage multiple and quickly changing priorities with a large client group
- Prepare and analyze data leading to indicators for change and best practice solutions
- Prioritize and adjust tasks to accomplish the project result and manage in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelors Degree and 6 years related HR experience
- Demonstration of strong problem solving, analytical skills, and systems thinking
- Previous experience supporting a large client base (400 ) employees and developing relationships virtually supporting locations across the country
- Experience in the areas of recruitment, employee relations, performance management, compliance, policy administration, and employee training/ development
- Proven experience successfully managing multiple projects and tasks from inception to completion in a changing and fast-paced environment
- Must be a self-starter and ability to adapt quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- US Citizenship required
- Masters Degree and 4 years related HR experience
- Knowledge of industry practices to include Service Contract Act, Wage Determinations and Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Experience working on government contracting proposal teams
- International HR knowledge and experience
- Current, or ability to obtain, Secret Clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top