HR Coordinator - Salt Lake City
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Human Resources Coordinator to join the Human Resources team at the Salt Lake City, Utah location. The selected candidate will be responsible for coordinating projects in support of the HR function for multiple sites in the Manufacturing organization. Duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide support for a variety of HR activities such as compensation, talent management, employee engagement, succession planning, workforce planning, metrics reporting and data analysis.
- Support leaders and employees on human resource matters that may require collaboration with various COE's, such as the HR Service Center, Benefits Service Center, Workforce Operations, Talent Acquisition, etc.
- Compile reports and provide support for presentations and meetings.
- The candidate will maintain a general knowledge of HR procedures and systems to support the organization and HR Business Partners as needed.
- The candidate will also interface with payroll, accounting and other departments, providing customer focused and effective HR service in support of organizational goals and objectives.
- Must have a high level of integrity to handle sensitive and confidential information
- A.S. degree with two years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel), with the ability to perform various functions such as V-Lookup, pivot tables, formulas, PowerPoint charts, etc.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Proven ability to prioritize work and juggle multiple tasks
- Experience working with database programs
- At least two years experience in an HR role within a large matrix organization or B.S. degree in Human Resources or related field
- Prior HR internship experience supporting multiple stakeholder groups
- Previous experience in an HR environment/department
- Interest in growing and developing in the HR field
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft HRIS System
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top