Help Desk Technical Support 2
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is a global provider of innovative, cost effective solutions. From sustainment and modernization, supply chain management, training and simulation, and high technology services, we offer a full-spectrum of support.
Are you motivated to work in an environment that will challenge you, force you to continuously innovate, and work on solutions that make a difference for our customers? Do you want to be part of an inclusive, collaborative, and agile team? If so, there is a future for you to support a highly visible and strategic program at Northrop Grumman in our Fairfax location.
As a Help Desk Technical Support team member, you will provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues to include:
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources
- Update customer data and produce activity reports
- Walk customers through problem solving process
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers' expectations
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services
- Monitoring of network and customer devices for up-time and performance
- Monitor alert systems and take appropriate action.
- Additional duties as directed by manager.
- Requires an Associates Degree with a 2 year technical degree in related discipline with one year of Information Technology experience
- Must have current Secret or higher clearance.
- Ability to work any shift.
- Must have the discipline to adhere to implemented process standards and security practices and procedures.
- Bachelors degree in IT, CS, MIS or relevant degree
- Ability to work as a team member and work in a fast-paced environment.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top