GSSC Subcontracts Administrator 4
Northrop Grumman is seeking a GSSC Subcontracts Administrator 4 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Hill AFB.
Realize the rewards of conquering a new challenge... The qualified applicant will become an integral part of Northrop Grumman's Global Supply Chain team that include various opportunities. In this position you will have the opportunity to work on a large program managing sub-programs utilizing your skills and experience to help meet program requirements. You will work in a great environment with helpful engaging people that work together as a team. Bring your enthusiasm to learn new skills, solve problems, help improve processes, and experience job satisfaction!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develops subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of specialized materials, equipment, and/or services.
- Prepares bid packages, conducts bidders conferences, analyzes and evaluates proposals, negotiates subcontract provisions, selects or recommends subcontractors, writes awards, and administers resulting subcontracts.
- Negotiates and coordinates additions, deletions, or modifications to subcontracts.
- Participates with contracts administration and purchasing to develop subcontract policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree plus 11 years experience OR will consider 15 years of relative work experience in lieu of a Bachelor's degree
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint and Word)
- Able to demonstrate leadership and strong communication skills
- Working knowledge of FAR and DFAR
- Bachelor's degree plus 11 years experience
- Prior direct subcontract experience
- Ability to multi-task
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top