Ground Segment Manager 2 (Triton/BAMS-D)
The Integration and Test organization is seeking a Section Manager to support the Triton and BAMS-D Ground Segment team at NAS Patuxent River, MD. You will be responsible for the overall leadership and management of the functional group of 10-15 employees that are tasked with supporting Flight Test for Triton and operational flights with the BAMS-D programs. Responsibilities include staffing, employee engagement, performance management, metrics and process implementation. Promote and implement sector level initiatives and improve 1st time quality, affordability and technology innovation. Uphold NG values and behaviors, policies/procedures for self and team. Understand the needs and capabilities of direct reports to act an advocate on their behalf. Recognize good performance. Provide support, guidance and hold employees accountable when performance requires improvement. Candidate needs to have excellent communication, people and leadership skills along with relevant technical/product knowledge.
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum of 5 years combined experience in support of Test or Operational flight with unmanned aircraft.
- Minimum of 2 years of combined experience in support of Unmanned Aircraft Ground Segments to include System Administration, Software Installation and/or Systems trouble shooting.
- Active DoD Secret clearance with full investigation within the last six years.
- Currently supporting the Triton Program (to include BAMS-D)
- Prior formal management experience
- Skills in contract management and/or EVMS
- Unmanned Air Vehicle (UAV) mission planning domain experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top