Ground Product Design Engineer 3
Northrop Grumman is currently seeking a Product Engineer to support AEHF Flights 4-6 testing and integration in Sunnyvale, CA.
- Position will require selected candidate to maintain drawings of electrical test equipment which includes, but not limited to highbay & TVAC testing configurations, waveguide and cable routing and detail design of test set equipment.
- The selected candidate will be responsible for drawing documentation, design updates, working with mechanical and electrical I&T technicians, and QA interaction, parts management, installation and procedure writing and customer interaction.
- Selected candidate must be adept at working independently as well as in a collaborative team environment.
- Candidate should also possess strong leadership skills, able to communicate well verbally and written, and be attentive to detail.
- Assignment in Sunnyvale is estimated to be between 12-18 months. After completion of assignment, selected candidate will re-locate permanently to Redondo Beach, CA.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering and 6 years of related experience.
- Active DOD Secret
- Knowledge of 3D CAD including drawing generation
- SCI Clearance
- Experienced in ProE/CREO
- Knowledge with electro-mechanical design/products
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top