Ground Hardware Subsystem - Engineer Design 4
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems Ground Systems Development Department has an opening for anEngineer 4 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals and is seeking candidates with outstanding leadership skills who would be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and delivering satellite ground station hardware to customers both domestically and internationally. This position will be located in Manhattan Beach, CA. or Redondo Beach, CA.
The successful candidate will clearly demonstrate strong leadership skills and will have a track record of successfully performing RF and digital design, testing, and troubleshooting.The candidate will have an ability to operate in a team environment and collaborate across engineering disciplines to accomplish the team goals. This candidate will also be capable of coordinating with internal and external customers and preparing/presenting the results of their work. Applicant will interface with multiple disciplines including customers, program management, hardware design, system engineering, procurement, suppliers, manufacturing, and site personnel. Candidate will be required to travelto support hardware delivery and installation.
For more Electronics and Payloads openings visit:
Unique ID: elepay
. Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or a STEM Degree with 9 years of hardware experience; 7 years with a Master's; 4 years with a PhD.
- Demonstrated hardware experience indesign and test at either the unit or test set level
- Previous experience as an RDE (Responsible Design Engineer)
- Experience in an electronic test environment that verifies specification requirements
- Active SCI clearance
- Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or STEM Degree
- Experience presenting to technical leadership
- Experience designing, developing, and delivery of ground system hardware
- Experience in analog, RF, or digital test set development and testing
- Experience with ground antenna subsystems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top