Ground Configuration Management Lead
- Redondo Beach, CA
Do you want to work at an international company with endless opportunities for growth and advancement? Are you eager to join a trust-based, globally-connected team, where your contributions will define what's possible?
We are looking for team members who want to solve interesting, complex problems, which protect our nation. Your talents and passion are most important to us. If you don't know a language, program, or platform, we will teach you! Become a part of our enthusiastic teams where we have fun working together and take pride in our contributions to the nation's safety.
The Ground Configuration Management Lead manages the configuration control process for all aspects of a ground segment development effort that is part of a larger space system. The ground segment development involves approximately 100 engineering and management staff working at several geographic locations. The configuration control process supports the development of ground segment engineering design documentation, hardware, software, integration & test plans and procedures, and logistics/training documentation.
What you'll get to do?
You'll have the opportunity to manage the configuration control process for all aspects of a ground segment development effort. The Configuration Management lead will support the Ground Segment IPT Lead, Ground SEIT Lead, Ground Software Lead, and sub-IPT Leads.
What does success look like?
As a successful employee, you will:
- Be an active and integral member of your team
- Channel your enthusiasm to innovate
- Be part of a supportive team that develops and deploys technologies that matter to our national security
- Work with agility, flexibility, and collaboration to explore creative ideas
As an employee of Northrop Grumman, you are eligible for our robust benefits package which including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Education Assistance
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts
- Flexible schedules, like the ability to work a 9/80 work schedule. The 9/80 schedule allows an employee to work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday and take every other Friday off of work
- Bachelor's Degree with 10 years of related experience
- Knowledge of full lifecycle software, documentation, and all aspects of Configuration Management
- Proven leadership and interpersonal communication skills with ability to interface with all levels of employees and management in configuration control
- Experience supporting program management in configuration control by developing, interpreting, and implementing procedures in accordance with company and government standards
- Current DoD TS or SCI Clearance
- Ability to obtain SAP Clearance
- Experience being part of an agile development team
- Proficiency with DevOps technologies including Jenkins, Fortify, Ansible, Atlassian suite
Back to top