Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company whose work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology protects? If so, Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. It's not the systems that drive us: it's the soldier our systems bring home. It's not just the equipment that motivates us: it's the people our equipment protects. It's not the innovation that gets us up in the morning: it's whom those innovations serve. We're united by our work to help people and protect the world. And that mission makes our team even stronger.
When you join Northrop Grumman, you'll have the opportunity to connect with coworkers in an environment that's uniquely caring, diverse, and respectful.
Employees share experiences, insights, perspectives, and creative solutions with some of the best minds in the industry. We collaborate through integrated product teams, cross-functional teams, and employee resource groups, while thriving through the support of training and development, mentors and every day coaching, along with extensive health and work/life benefits. We're committed to our employees' professional and personal development and success.
Northrop Grumman recruits top talent with traditional and non-traditional backgrounds in order to ensure our team is united, connected, skilled, focused and innovative. An inclusive workplace of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is the key to our performance. At Northrop Grumman, we want our employees to bring their whole self to work. All your different sides are welcome here, as we believe they make our team, our products and our services, that much better
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Creates and designs graphic materials (both print and web ready) utilizing a variety of scientific information and public health subject matter. Materials produced may range from page layouts, posters, exhibit materials, brochures, publications, logos, PowerPoint presentations, illustrations and others as assigned.
- Provides creative solutions to solve challenges and ensure final product conveys the intended message and will reach target audience.
- Provide end user training and support for PowerPoint presentations.
- Consult with internal clients and support web and social media teams, collaborating and leading them through the creative design process for all assigned projects ensuring outstanding customer service at all times.
- Ensures that all graphics products meet the organization's branding requirements and other standards as identified.
- Informs Team Lead of project status and engage their support as needed to solve complex graphics problems and or challenging customer issues.
- Utilizes the customer's graphic design management system to track and provide status on assigned jobs.
- Attends team meetings and provides valuable input and maintains strong, positive interoffice and client relations.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- BS Degree in Fine Arts, Communications Design and/or Visual Communications with a minimum of 3 years of experience.
- 3 years of Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint, Corel Draw, and PageMaker experience with strong InDesign experience.
- 3 years of Illustration and Photo Shop experience.
- 3 years of experience using Microsoft PowerPoint, including creating theme and master slides.
- 3 years of experience creating logos, flyers, web banners, brochures and posters.
- 2 years of experience in web and multimedia; animation (web and/or 3ds max); illustration and infographics.
- HTML5 and jQuery experience as they relate to graphics, video, and animation.
- Highly organized and naturally inclined to structure files and documents for easy access and use.
- Experience with applying brand standards and maintaining brand consistency across a wide range of presentations and materials.
- Proven track record of providing outstanding customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Prior experience in creating infographics and PowerPoint presentations.
- Prior Public Health experience.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top