Grand Sky- Systems Engineer 1
Northrop Grumman Technology Services Sector is seeking a Systems Engineer 1 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. Put your years of experience into a future of excellence as a Systems Engineer to provide engineering support for Avionics and Electronic Warfare programs.
This position will be located at our brand new Grand Sky facility in Emerado, ND, just minutes away from downtown Grand Forks, ND.
- Design, implement, document, test and debug embedded software and/or firmware.
- Analyze avionics/electronic warfare system capabilities to resolve problems, output requirements, prepare operating instructions, simulate and test software/firmware designs, and perform data analysis.
- Research and collaborate on new algorithms and hardware designs.
- Execute, analyze, and evaluate embedded software/firmware on radar systems
- 0 years of system development experience with Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/Computer Engineering, or related field
- Proficient in a high order language (i.e. C, C , or C#)
- Must understand all phases of software, hardware, and/or system development
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret security clearance
- Strong background in Electronic Warfare/Electronic Counter Measures, general avionics, and radar principles
- Knowledge of embedded real-time system development
- Active DoD Secret clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top