Grand Sky Subcontracts Administrator 2/3
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, logistics and modernization, cyber security, and C4ISR to government and commercial customers. We operate in all 50 states and 25 countries with 65,000 employees who are committed to innovation, development, and discovery. Here at Northrop Grumman, we seek to deliver the value of performance by bringing the next generation of technology to life. Our professionals live and breathe different perspectives here; we are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and well aware that the more ideas, backgrounds, opinions, and experiences we bring to our work, the stronger that work will be.Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking a Subcontracts Administrator for our Grand Sky Global Supply Chain Center of Excellence program. The Global Supply Chain Center of Excellence will be conducting every day GSC activities for the International HALE Global Hawk programs. The individual will be responsible for executing major procurement activities and providing contractual support and documentation to suppliers in support of proposals and programs. Specific responsibilities include interfacing and corresponding with suppliers, develop sourcing/evaluation strategies; supplier identification; source selection; coordinate export control/security requirements; prepare/issue RFPs with appropriate customer flow downs and terms & conditions; conducts bidders' conferences; proposal evaluation; conduct negotiations to meet contract/program targets/schedule, terms & conditions/payment terms for materials & services; administering resultant subcontracts; ensure compliance with FAR/DFARS regulations and Purchasing policies & procedures; validate pricing; and maintain proper PO files with correct documentation. Additionally, the Subcontract Administrator is responsible for management of subcontract modifications, which includes coordination of required additions, deletions, or other modifications or formal documented communication to subcontractors, arranging and participating in supplier meetings and controlling and reporting supplier progress.
Roles and responsibilities of the Subcontract Administrator will include:
- Evaluation of customer RFP's and ability to work with the program team to develop subcontract RFP's that include Statements of Work, Technical/Quality Specifications, Deliverable Requirements List and Schedules, Performance Assessment Requirements, Terms and Conditions, Proposal Preparation and Pricing Requirements/Templates, Compliance Matrices and supplier profiles.
- Preparation of Non-Disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, and Memorandums of Agreement, preparation and management of internal Step reviews of new opportunities and formal customer proposal preparation.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate subcontractor proposals, negotiate deviations from work statements, schedule, and/or terms and conditions, while working closely with the Program Management team.
- Provides subcontractor pricing, deviations from scope and/or terms and conditions, comprehensive cost analysis and justifications, and technical data assertions to the Contracts group during the proposal preparation phase.
- Successful candidate will select or recommend subcontractors, write formal awards, processes internal justifications, and document files in preparation for internal and external audits.
- Ability to administer resulting subcontracts, ensuring that all requirements are performed in accordance with the scope of work and delivery schedules.
This positions can be a level 2 or level 3 depending on the qualifications below
This position can be hired at a level 2 or a level 3:
If hired at a level 2 the basic requirements are:
Bachelors degree and 3 years of supply chain, contracts, business management and/or related field experience; MS degree with 1 years experience; 4 additional years of experience may be substituted in lieu of degree
If hired at a level 3, the basic requirements are:
Bachelors degree plus 6 years of supply chain, contracts, business management and/or related field experience or MS degree and 4 years of the above experience. 4 years of additional experience may be substituted in lieu of degree
Both levels must have:
Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication
Working knowledge of FAR and DFARS
Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance
Proficiency with MS Office
SAP experience, MS Office and MS Excel.
Government and/or industry experience
Cost analysis experience
Active Secret clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top