Grand Sky- Software Engineer 4
Northrop Grumman Technology Services Sector is seeking a Software Engineer 4 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. Put your years of experience into a future of excellence as a Software Engineer to provide engineering support for Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Avionics programs.
This position will be located at our new Grand Sky facility in Emerado, ND, just minutes away from downtown Grand Forks, ND.
- Design, implement, document, test and debug embedded software.
- Analyze UAV avionics system capabilities to resolve problems, develop requirements, prepare operating instructions, simulate and test software designs, and perform data analysis.
- Research and collaborate on new software algorithm designs.
- Execute, analyze, and evaluate embedded software applications on UAV avionics systems.
- Use various integrated development environment tools and applications to identify and troubleshoot software algorithms.Basic Qualifications:
- 9 years software engineering experience with a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, or related field; or 7 years' experience with a Master's degree; or 4 years' experience with a PhD.
- Proficient in a high order language (i.e. C, C , or C#)
- Must have knowledge in object-oriented software development methodologies
- Must understand all phases of software development
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret security clearance
- Working knowledge of embedded real-time system development
- Possess Active Secret clearance, Interim Secret clearance, or Inactive Secret clearance within 2 years
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top