Grand Sky- Engineer Embedded Software 2
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is looking to hire an Embedded Software Engineer to join our team at our new Grand Sky facility in Emerado, ND, just minutes away from downtown Grand Forks, ND. This position will be part of a Software Engineering team that supports a variety of aviation programs.
Designs, develops, operates and maintains software and firmware components and computing systems software to be applied to and integrated with engineering, scientific and manufacturing requirements. Applies the appropriate standards, processes, procedures and tools throughout the system development life cycle to support the generation of such engineering applications and products such as laboratory simulation systems, aircraft flight control and display systems, pacemakers, defibrillators, mechanical and electrical systems. Interfaces with customers, suppliers, application users and other technical and support personnel.
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field and 2 years of related experience.
- Proficiency in Linux Operating Systems
- Experience in embedded software engineering
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets (microprocessors, microcontrollers, and/or FPGAs)
- Solid programming experience in C and C
- Experience with software version control tools such as SVN or GIT, bug tracking tools, and peer review code inspections
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top