Global Mobility Analyst 3
As a key member of the Global Mobility team, the Global Mobility Analyst 3 will be responsible for administering both domestic and international assignments, including immigration services.
The Global Mobility Analyst will provide excellent service to the business, employees, and HR. The successful candidate will work with other members of the team to develop and implement solutions associated with expatriate matters. Working closely with internal functional and business teams as well as partnering with external providers, the Global Mobility Analyst will offer consulting services to ensure a highly efficient and smooth experience for participants.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work in conjunction with key functional areas to ensure compliance with legal and tax requirements and mitigate the risk of conducting international business
- Primary point of contact with respect to /expatriate matters
- Advise expatriates with respect to their assignments to include: international assignment agreements (IAAs), immigration, visas, issue resolutions, host country labor law compliance, allowances and premiums
- Interpret policy and answer questions from HR colleagues, management and employees regarding domestic and international assignments
- Assess and interpret immigration requirements for all international travel
Success in the role requires the ability to build partnerships across a diverse set of stakeholders. Adaptability, sound judgment, independent thinking, follow-through and initiative are essential. The analyst must be comfortable independently researching and providing guidance in complex and unstructured assignment scenarios with limit assistance from management. Strong written and verbal communication skills are needed for presentation development and delivery and daily interactions with managers and employees. Individual must foster and maintain positive relationships and collaborate with GMO team members to ensure service delivery.
- Bachelor's degree with 6 years' of relevant experience/exposure in delivering programs and services within international assignments, immigration, or relocation
- US citizenship required
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Prior Global Mobility (GMO) experience and exposure to working overseas
- Previous work experience in corporate environment or immigration law firm
- Experience facilitating a positive onboarding experience of expatriates deploying overseas
- Experience conducting pre-departure orientation and repatriation meetings from an HR perspective
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top