Global Logistics and Sustainment Technology Innovation Manager
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security and freedom of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place you.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, logistics and modernization, cyber security, and C4ISR to government and commercial customers. We operate in all 50 states and 25 countries with 65,000 employees who are committed to innovation, development, and discovery. Here at Northrop Grumman, we seek to deliver the value of performance by bringing the next generation of technology to life.
Our professionals live and breathe different perspectives here; we are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and well aware that the more ideas, backgrounds, opinions, and experiences we bring to our work, the stronger that work will be. Just as you would invest your time and hard work into our company, we focus on investing back into you through enriching professional experiences and high-quality learning and development opportunities. We want you to bring your whole self to work and for you to have meaningful connections with your coworkers, customers, and communities, while providing the best products, systems, and technologies to protect our world.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services, Unmanned Systems Integration Center is seeking a proven, skilled and highly experienced Logistics and Sustainment professional who possesses an in-depth knowledge of Department of Defense Acquisition and Life Cycle Logistics and Aviation Sustainment processes and contract support activities; specifically focusing on aviation logistics and maintenance support, concentrating on all categories and Services unmanned aircraft systems. Applicant must be able to leverage past strategic level experience and logistics expertise to help identify cutting edge and innovative logistics and sustainment innovative technologies and value propositions for utilization within existing and developing domestic and international programs opportunities.
This position will be located in Huntsville, AL.
Selected Candidate will be expected to:
- Provide direct guidance and input to the USIC Director/Director of Programs on all matters associated with Logistics and Sustainment Technology Innovation
- Provide Logistics and Sustainment assistance and support to all USIC Program Managers in order to affect program efficiencies and effectiveness
- Assist with cost, schedule and technical performance and innovation technology across multiple government entities and programs
- Lead and or assist with all aspects of Logistics related portions of pre-proposal and proposal efforts focused on firm follow-on, existing pursuit and future programs
- Lead discussions on innovative technology and value propositions supporting all current and future programs within the organization
- Independently and as directed review, analyze, assess program or project logistics and sustainment issues effecting program affordability, performance and customer satisfaction – make recommendations helping to resolve challenges
- Provide other logistics and sustainment expertise support as required
Selected Candidate will have strong extensive demonstrated and proven organization, leadership, and team building skills. This individual must possess excellent written and verbal communication capability and be able to grasp the complexities internal and external across all domestic and international customer cultures.Basic Qualifications:
- Master's Degree in a business or technical field from an accredited institution
- 15 years experience with Aviation manned and unmanned Logistics, Sustainment and Aviation maintenance
- Extensive experience with Earned Value Management programs and significant knowledge of cost accounting, risk and opportunity management
- Active Secret level security clearance, with ability to obtain and maintain Top Secret Level DoD security clearance
- Proven Cost, Schedule and Performance history of a program/s exceeding $100M in value
- Proven DoD Contract negotiation experience
- Senior level management experience with Aviation manned and unmanned Logistics, Sustainment and Aviation maintenance
- Active Top Secret clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top