Geolocation Signals Analyst 3
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is looking for a talented Geolocation Signals Analyst 3 with an active Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph clearance to join our team of qualified and diverse individuals. This position provides the opportunity to discover emerging technologies and apply innovative approaches. The individual is expected to possess a variety of skills and analysis techniques coupled with an intuitive nature to drive data-driven insight for optimizing enterprise operations. This position is in the Washington, DC Metro Area, with some local travel possible.
- Processing Signals Analysis for geolocation
- Develop reliable geo-locational data and intelligence information
- Collaborate with external teams for process, data, and system understanding
- Collaborate with customers to determine the nature of problems, evaluate options, and offer recommendations for solutions
- Communicate project status and technical findings to various levels of leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, mathematics, business, or other related technical degree and 6 years of experience in geolocation signal analysis
- Experience in SIGINT geolocation techniques
- Experience in manipulating SIGINT receivers and signal processors
- Experience of GSM theory, technology and networks
- Active Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph clearance
- Strong organizational and planning skills with attention to details
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top