GCSS-Army Help Desk Property Book SME 2
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems sector is seeking a Help Desk Property Book Analyst SME to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Global Combat Support System-Army (GCSS-Army) Program in Richmond, VA.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide Level 2 Help Desk production support through the Remedy Help Desk application for the deployed SAP ERP
- Work to resolve end user Level 2 trouble tickets (functional).
- Compile Help Desk metrics / statistics for reporting purposes.
- Maintain list of frequently asked questions (FAQs) and knowledge base help references for all help levels.
- Interact effectively with Government users and program management, as well as project team members and management. Communicate status to the relevant team leaders in accordance with program procedures.
- Must be able to work in 7X24X365 environment, meaning night shift and/or weekends.
Must be US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a Position of Public Trust.
- Minimum Education / Experience: 2 years with a Bachelor's Computer Science, Information Technology, or Management Information Systems. Experience may be substituted for degree requirement at the Hiring Manager's discretion.
- 1-2 years' experience working in a Support Center for information technology enterprise applications.
- Application experience preferably with SAP Maintenance, Property Book or Warehouse functional areas.
Solid understanding of the software life cycle.
Remedy and Quest Stat applications.
Prior Army experience in logistics would be a plus.
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top