GBSD-Sr. Principal Systems Security Engineer
- Roy, UT
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Trusted Systems and Networks (TSN) and Criticality Analysis (CA) Senior Principal Engineer. This position will be located in Roy, Utah and will be part of the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program (Minuteman III ICBM replacement) development contract. Learn more about the GBSD program here. Northrop Grumman supports the Air Force's sustainment, development, production and deployment of hardware and system modifications for Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) Ground and Airborne Launch Control Systems, Launch Facilities and associated infrastructure.
What you'll do:
Trusted Systems and Networks (TSN) and Criticality Analysis (CA) Engineer will be responsible for the analysis, requirements definition and flowdown, and review of implementations for GBSD and the supply chain.
Lead Program analysis and MBSE integration of STPA-Sec and FMA-C. Direct experience implementing DoDI 5200.44 across all configuration item (CI) types is required.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Employee Discounts
This positions standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
- Bachelors of Science Degree OR higher in science, engineering, applied mathematics, computer science, or closely related technical discipline.
- 9 years of experience with a BS Degree, or 5 years of experience with a Master's Degree.
- Direct experience with with ISO/IEC:21287, NIST SP 800-160, ISO/IEC: 15408, DoDI 5200.48, DoDI 5200.44, DoDI 8510.01, DoDI 5200.39, DoDI 5230.24, DoDI 8510.01, NIST SP 800-53, NIST SP 800-171, NIST SP 800-161, NIST IR7622
- Active Top Secret clearance with investigation in the last 6 years
- Direct systems engineering experience implementing CUI/CDI Protection, Supply Chain Risk Management, Software/hardware assurance, supply chain risk management, anti-counterfeit protections, defense exportability features, trusted foundry, and information security.
- Direct experience assessing NIST SP 800-53 and NIST SP 800-171 control implementations.
- Direct experience with STPA-Sec and FMA-C (functional mission analysis-cyber) analysis and implementation into MBSE environment.
- Direct experience evaluating program processes and compliance strategies for large, complex multi-site programs
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top