GBSD - Systems Engineer
- Ogden, UT
Start your future with a new mission: Northrop Grumman Space Systems (NGSP). As a part of the NGSP Team, you will work with experts that develop systems and solutions to keep our world safe. Together we protect our troops, public safety, information, and our planet. It's unique work. It's challenging and rewarding. But most of all, it is the work that makes a difference. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work, and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history. Join us and launch your career.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Systems Engineer. This position will be located in Roy, Utah and will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program here. Northrop Grumman supports the Air Force's sustainment, development, production and deployment of hardware and system modifications for Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) Ground and Airborne Launch Control Systems, Launch Facilities and associated infrastructure.
What you will get to do:
Northrop Grumman is seeking an experienced Systems Engineer. The selected candidate will work in a dynamic people-focused environment where he/she will interact with users, customers and other engineers.
The successful applicant will:
- Provide systems engineering, integration, and test support
- Apply the principles of engineering to design components and systems using applicable standards and specifications
- Participate in technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for mechanical, electrical and integrated systems
- Perform requirements analysis, develop source data for requirements specifications, generate test requirements and prepare test reports
- Verify specifications and designs through modeling and simulation, test data processing, and performance analysis
- Support all phases of the systems lifecycle including design, drawings, fabrication, test, installation, operation and maintenance
- Maintain design documentation and follow configuration management requirements
- Interface with AF customer
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Employee Discounts
This positions standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
- BQs for a Systems Engineer are 2 Years of relevant experience with Bachelors in Science in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) discipline; 0 Years with Masters
- Active Secret Security Clearance
- Experience using TeamCenter PLM software
- Experience using CAMEO and DOORS
Back to top