GBSD - Supply Chain Risk Management Director
- Roy, UT
Start your future with a new mission: Northrop Grumman Space Systems (NGSP). As a part of the NGSP Team, you will work with experts that develop systems and solutions to keep our world safe. Together we protect our troops, public safety, information, and our planet. It's unique work. It's challenging and rewarding. But most of all, it is work that makes a difference. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work, and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history. Join us and launch your career.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a dynamic Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) Director. This position will be located in Roy, UT and will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program here.
This role is responsible and accountable for the standup and sustainment of the Supply Chain Risk Management infrastructure, tools, operational processes / governance, and the development and training of a diverse workforce to meet the program's requirements in a compliant manner. This position is located in Ogden/Roy, Utah.
The SCRM Director will report to the Mission Defense Team (MDT IPT) Director within the GBSD program. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating and delivering supply chain risk management products across the scope of the GBSD program.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Direct and lead a multi-disciplinary team in support of SCRM requirements
- Lead team to develop, deliver, and execute an SCRM Plan for all hardware and software products and services to be provided by the prime, its suppliers, subcontractors, associated integrators, and vendors
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Employee Discounts
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Computer Science or related field with 15 years of experience; or advanced degree (Master's degree or higher) with 13 years of experience
- Program management or engineering expertise in systems and/or cybersecurity capabilities and services within the Department of Defense. A solid understanding of security best practices in addressing supply chain risks
- Strong cost, schedule, technical, management and negotiation skills
- Experience with program financial controls, the business acquisition process and operations, defining and implementing a wide range of performance metrics and dashboards to track trends
- Robust understanding of Government and NIST Cybersecurity compliance publications, to include the regulatory requirements for protecting Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) and Covered Defense Information (CDI)
- Counterfeit and Material Authenticity focus to ensure supply chain integrity
- Familiarity with key customers, influencers, and decision makers
- Well versed in industry, and the competitive landscape
- Demonstrated experience working with matrixed or virtual teams
- Ability to align Northrop Grumman capabilities and help customers meet their mission objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communications, presentation skills, organizational and time management skills, and a strong sales/marketing presence
- Candidate must be able to clearly present ideas to senior management, line management, and customers
- Must be able to travel 10-25% of the time
- Position requires a Top Secret DoD clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI Clearance
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- PMP Certification
- A solid understanding of Program Protection applicable to US Government Defense Programs, and applied knowledge in the application of Systems Security Engineering principles across a broad spectrum of security measures (Cybersecurity, Counterfeit Awareness, Anti-Tamper, HW/SW Assurance, OPSEC, etc.) to protect critical program information (CPI)
- Experience with Model-based Systems Engineering concepts and tools
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Active TS/SCI
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top