GBSD Staff Software Engineer (Test Automation)
- Roy, UT
Start your future with a new mission: Northrop Grumman Space Systems (NGSP). As a part of the NGSP Team, you will work with experts that develop systems and solutions to keep our world safe. Together we protect our troops, public safety, information, and our planet. It's unique work. It's challenging and rewarding. But most of all, it is work that makes a difference. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work, and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history. Join us and launch your career.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Staff Software Engineer. This position will be located in Roy, UT and will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program here.
What you will get to do, specific duties to include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop software to create a centralized test controller for the System Integration Labs. Test controller will be a mix of COTS and custom software.
- Design software interfaces for communication with test stations/test sets/instrumentation with the goal of test automation.
- Develop a suite of tools ranging from analytical tools to post processing data tools, including system performance metrics. Lead and mentor junior members of the team.
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Employee Discounts
Back to top