GBSD - Staff Software Engineer
- Roy, UT
Start your future with a new mission: Northrop Grumman Space Systems (NGSP). As a part of the NGSP Team, you will work with experts that develop systems and solutions to keep our world safe. Together we protect our troops, public safety, information, and our planet. It's unique work. It's challenging and rewarding. But most of all, it's work that makes a difference. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work, and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history. Join us and launch your career.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Staff Software Engineer. This position will be located in Roy, UT and will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program here.
Successful candidates will participate in software requirements analysis, design, implementation, unit testing, integration, verification, documentation, configuration management and creation of software solutions. Knowledge of modern software development environments, and software configuration management tools is a plus.
The selected engineer will work with the product team to develop software systems and tools, participate in technical reviews and provide customer support.
This position includes:
- Software development using languages such as C, C++, or Java
- Ability to create new software from requirements
- Generation of applicable documentation, software user manuals and presentations
- Interfacing with customers, program management and technical staff
- Problem resolution and improvement recommendations
- Occasional travel to Northrop Grumman and Government locations within the United States
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Employee Discounts
This role will sit in Roy, Utah when the campus opens which is anticipated to be June 2020. Until this time, you may temporarily office out of Ogden or Promontory facilities.
Back to top