GBSD - Sr. Principal Systems Engineer
- Roy, UT
Start your future with a new mission: Northrop Grumman Space Systems (NGSP). As a part of the NGSP Team, you will work with experts that develop systems and solutions to keep our world safe. Together we protect our troops, public safety, information, and our planet. It's unique work. It's challenging and rewarding. But most of all, it is work that makes a difference. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work, and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history. Join us and launch your career.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Sr. Principal Systems Engineer. This position will be located in Roy, UT and will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program here.
What you will get to do, specific duties to include, but are not limited to the following:
- Own of a portion of the system requirements related to interfaces,
- Responsible for allocation to unit level, R vs C, verification planning, and analysis planning and execution in a Model based Systems Engineering (MBSE) environment
- Verification planning, analysis planning, and execution in a Model based Systems Engineering (MBSE) environment.
- Coordinate with leadership and the customer
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Employee Discounts
- Minimum of a Bachelor's in a STEM related field
- Minimum of 9 years of relevant experience with a Bachelors in Science; 7 years with Masters; 4 years with PhD
- Active Secret clearance with an investigation date within the last 6 years
- Ability to lead a Working Group of 6-10 engineers and manage a small support team
- Strong Systems Engineering skills
- Good leadership and communication skills with the ability to brief Segment, Program and Customer leadership
- Experience in execution of one or more Specialty engineering disciplines
- Experience with weapon systems
- Experience with interfaces
- Experience with Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
- Experience with Software and Agile Development
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top