GBSD Sr. Principal System Engineering and Integration (SEI) System Engineering (SE) Definitions Specification Lead.
- Roy, UT
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Sr. Principal System Engineering and Integration (SEI) System Engineering (SE) Definitions Specification Lead. This position will be located in Roy, Utah and will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program here.
What You'll Get To Do:
System Engineering and Integration (SEI) System Engineering (SE) Definitions Specification Lead. Responsible for leading Segment specifications, document trees, Configuration Item Lists development and coordinating across system thread teams to develop products. Requires cross team coordination, cross IPT and mission/system thinker.
Additional Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensure systems engineering practices are followed in support of requirements development and subsequent design, development, documentation.
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Coordinate and collaborate with IPT and Sub-IPT leadership, requiring excellent communication skills, and prior experience in executing major program design reviews (e.g. CDR).
- Support Requirements Definition, Development, Evaluation and Maintenance within DOORs for System requirements
- Support the development of System Architecture Descriptions and associated artifacts consistent with DoD Data Item Description guidance
- Supports requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into Segment Level Specifications.
- Support MBSE Definition, Development, Evaluation and Maintenance of architecture viewpoints, including requirements and parametric models in CAMEO
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
• Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
• Educational Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
• Paid Time Off
• Health & Wellness Resources
• Employee Discounts
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering or related technical field
- Minimum 9 years of relevant experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 7 Years with Masters; or 4 Years with PhD.
- U.S. Citizenship and an active DOD Secret Security Clearance or higher
- 2+ years' experience with Model Based System Engineering Tools (Cameo, for example) or Requirements management tools (DOORS, for example).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills of the English language is desired
- Familiarity with Cameo or DOORs
- Experience in team environment with leadership responsibilities
- Active DoD Top Secret Clearance
Back to top