GBSD Software Engineer/Principal Software Engineer
- Huntsville, AL
Start your future with a new mission: Northrop Grumman Space Systems (NGSP). As a part of the NGSP Team, you will work with experts that develop systems and solutions to keep our world safe. Together we protect our troops, public safety, information, and our planet. It's unique work. It's challenging and rewarding. But most of all, it's work that makes a difference. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work, and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history. Join us and launch your career.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Software Engineer. This position will be located in Huntsville, Alabama and will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program here.
Northrop Grumman's Software Engineers work in collaborative, team-based environments to design, develop, and assure high-performing software systems. We encourage innovation and forward thinking and expect our developers to take a high level of ownership throughout the software life cycle.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Participate in the entire lifecycle of software development from requirements definition to integration & deployment
- Apply "systems thinking" to ensure our products are scalable, maintainable, and meet end-user needs
- Communicate openly and effectively with teammates and customer representatives
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Employee Discounts
This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
Back to top