GBSD - Software Config Analyst
- Roy, UT
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Software Configuration Analyst. This position will be located in Roy, UT and will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program here
As a part of the Northrop Grumman Space Systems (NGSP) Team, you will work with experts that develop systems and solutions to keep our world safe. Together we protect our troops, public safety, information, and our planet. It's unique work. It's challenging and rewarding. But most of all, its work that makes a difference. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work, and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history. Join us and launch your career.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
• Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
• Educational Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
• Paid Time Off
• Health & Wellness Resources
• Employee Discounts
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
This position will support all SS efforts for the GBSD Program within the Sector Support Business CoE organization.
Statement of Work:
1. Ensures configuration identification of all software model work products
2. Establishes & maintains tool specific to software libraries, baseline storage, and MBSE Tools, as required
3. Coordinates & facilitates all SCM Configuration Control Board activities.
4. Executes builds and releases per program schedules to ensure reproducible software configuration baselines.
5. Implements and oversees a status accounting process that reflects the current status of the end item software products
6. Contributes to continuous configuration management process & tool improvement. Generates as required process documentation & process change proposals
7. Provides for necessary interface & communication with customers and software team members
8. Control MBSE baselines between environments and perform model synchronization
9. Develop MBSE configuration control through tool development and user management.
• Actively engage in the development & maintenance of SCM processes / tools to support configuration identification, control, reporting, & delivery of both internally developed and externally purchased commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) software products.
• Performs SCM and release engineering tasks to ensure new software product operating parameters are documented, comply with standard hardware configurations, and are logistically sustainable.
• Designs, develops, automates, and maintains productivity tools using programming, database or scripting languages to improve software modeling and development. Designs and implements build procedures that are used to support software product development and use.
• Potentially develop software configuration standards for division-wide use. Collaborate & educate software developers in the use of Configuration Management tools and the implementation of software quality standards.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited University in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) discipline with 2 years of software configuration analysis experience
• Knowledge of Software Configuration and Change Management Industry principles
• Active Secret Security Clearance
• An extensive knowledge of software / hardware configuration, data & change management principles
• Proficiency in the use of company standard configuration management & Model Based tools such as CAMEO
• Be able to administer &/or maintain software configuration management tools to support configuration identification, control, reporting, and delivery of program products.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top