GBSD Senior Principal Engineer Supplier Quality
- Roy, UT
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems designs, builds and delivers space, defense and aviation-related systems to customers around the world. Our main products include launch vehicles and related propulsion systems; missile products, subsystems and defense electronics; precision weapons, armament systems and ammunition; satellites and associated space components and services; and advanced aerospace structures.This position will sit on site at our New Roy, Utah facility.
Engineer, Supplier Quality Assurance - The selected candidate will be responsible for preparing documentation that implements the GBSD Enterprise and Program Supplier Quality Assurance Plan, policies, procedures, & tools required to support Program pre-award & Day1 Tasks as well as Enterprise infrastructure needs.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Prepare documentation that implements the GBSD Enterprise and Program Supplier Quality Assurance Plan, policies, procedures, & tools required to support Program pre-award & Day1 Tasks as well as Enterprise infrastructure needs.
• Creating process health, progress and stability metrics
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
• Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
• Educational Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
• Paid Time Off
• Health & Wellness Resources
• Employee Discounts
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
- Bachelor Degree in a STEM discipline and 9 years of Supplier Quality experience OR a Master's Degree in a STEM discipline and 7 years' experience OR PhD Degree in a STEM discipline and 4 years' experience
- Active Secret Clearance with ability to obtain a Top Secret (TS) security clearance
- Experience in developing and implementing Supplier Quality Assurance plans.
- Experience in Metric development for process health and performance monitoring
- Demonstrated ability prioritizing tasks and meeting deadlines
- Excellent liaison between local personnel, suppliers, and customer workforce
- Experience in evaluation, trace, and analysis of requirements
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top